DELHI POLICE , CAPFs SUB-INSPECTORS Recruitment 2013 Apply Online. SSC cpo si 2013 , vacancy 2240 online application form http://ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2013
Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2013 for Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police(DP) and CAPFs / Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF and Intelligence Officer in NCB Notification
Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi
Police(DP) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) , Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau(NCB) .
In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration contains filing procedure of payment details, uploading of photograph, and scanned signature.
- Candidates who can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 6.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the application has been successfully registered. Registration No, email confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee should be retained by you.
- Regional offices of the commission have been advised to place details of application numbers, Roll numbers and ticket number of candidates at least one week before the date of the examination. They will also provide the facility of downloading of Admission Certificate (Hall Ticket) from their website. If you do not receive the Admission Certificate within a month of the Examination and are unable to download the Admission Certificate from the Regional website concerned, you must contact the Regional office concerned.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
Post Name: Sub-Inspector in CAPFs
No. Of Post: 1176 post
Post Name: Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF
No. Of Post: 734 post
Post Name: Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
No. Of Post: 330 post
Total – 2240 post
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV(Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance
and Standard Tests.
Age Limit: Age for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF and Intelligence Officer in NCB is 20-25 years.
Application Fee: 100/-payable through CRF Stamp in case of Off-line or SBI Challan or on-line payment through State Bank of India for on-line applications. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and ExServicemen eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders
How To Apply: The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format on –line on website www.ssconline.nic.in or on paper/off-line.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
On-line application will be available as below:-
Part-I Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 10-04-2013
Part-II Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 12-04-2013
Date of Written Exam :
10-06-2013(Paper-I) & 18-08-2013(Paper-II)
Closing Date : 12 -04-2013
Click here to download