IBPS.IN IBPS Clerk (CWE) Online Application Form | IBPS CWE Challan Form to Apply Online Sep 2011
IBPS Exam: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection-Mumbai popularly known as IBPS conducts Common Examination for initial short listing of the candidates for selection of personnel in Clerical Cadre and Entry Level Officer cadre and Specialist Officers in all the 19 Public Sector Banks (Except SBI and its Associate Banks).
IBPS Common Written Examination Clerk Application Form 2011
Candidates can apply online for IBPS CWE Clerk Exam only from 25.08.2011 to 24.09.2011 and no other mode of IBPS CWE Clerk application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online :
Before applying online to IBPS CWE Clerk Jobs 2011, candidates should
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required as given in the IBPS CWE Clerk Advertisement 2011.
(ii) keep the IBPS CWE Clerk application fee / intimation charges remittance details (Transaction details such as Transaction No., Branch Name & Code etc.) ready in case of IBPS CWE Clerk Offline Payment i.e. CBS / NEFT / Keep the necessary details / documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee / intimation charges.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of IBPS CWE Clerk Results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send Common Written Clerk Exam 2011 call letters for Pre-Examination Training, Written Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Application Fees / Intimation Charges (Payable from 24.08.2011 and 23.09.2011 both dates inclusive)
a. Rupee 50/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates.
b. Rupee 350/- for all others
Transaction charges for Offline / Online Payment of fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Mode of Payment for IBPS Bank Clerk Exam 2011 :
Candidates have the option of :
(1) Online Mode of payment of requisite fees / intimation charges or
(2) Offline Mode of payment of requisite fees / intimation charges
(i) IBPS CWE Payment of fees / intimation charges through CBS branches of the following 6 Public Sector Banks :
* Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001597),
* Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000777),
* Central Bank of India (Account No. 3135147199),
* Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000000850),
* Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046381),
* United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402005)
(ii) IBPS CWE Payment of fees / intimation charges through NEFT at branches of other 13 Public Sector Banks.
(1) Payment of fees / intimation charges via the Online Mode.
(i) The IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Application Form 2011 is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(ii) The payment can be made by using only Master / Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(iv) Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be submitted with the IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Call Letter at the time of All India Bank Common Written Examination 2011.
* After submitting your payment information in the IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Online Application Form 2011, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
* For Credit Card users : All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
* To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
(2) IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment 2011 Offline Mode (at counters of specified Bank branches) :
(i) IBPS CWE Payment of fees / intimation charges through CBS branches of the following 6 Public Sector Banks :
* Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
1. A Format of the fee payment challan (CBS Challan) will be made available on IBPS website. Candidates are first required to take a printout of the fee payment challan from IBPS website and indicate the particular Bank in which they wish to pay fees / intimation charges.
2. Candidates are required to fill in the fee payment challan for any of the above Banks with details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact No., Category, Post Applied for, Amount deposited, Depositing Branch Name and City etc.
3. Candidates can then make payment of the requisite fee / intimation charges in any branch of the above mentioned Banks.
4. Collect the candidate’s copy of the Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
Candidates are required to submit the original fee payment challan along with the IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Call Letter at the time of All India Bank Common Written Examination 2011.
(ii) IBPS CWE Payment of Fees / intimation charges through NEFT in any of the remaining 13 Public Sector Banks (PSBs)
Candidates are required to fill the NEFT receipt (Format available on IBPS website) as required by the Bank with beneficiary details as follows :
Name of the Account : IBPS CWE – Clerical Cadre 2011
Account Number : 005120110000778
Payee Bank : Bank of India
IFSC Code : BKID0000051
* Candidates can then make payment of the requisite fee / intimation charges.
* The NEFT payment receipt must be collected from the Bank where payment has been made.
* Candidates should check that the receipt is properly signed and the details of NEFT UTR NO., IFSC code of the sending Bank branch, Name of the sending Bank, City name, Deposit date, Amount etc. are noted in the NEFT Payment Receipt by the Branch authorities.
Candidates are required to submit the original NEFT receipt along with the IBPS CWE Exam Call Letter at the time of All India Common Banking Written Examination 2011.
Filling in the IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2011 Online Application :
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for Editing / Updating the same. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the IBPS CWE Clerical Recruitment 2011 Online Application Form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “IBPS Common Written Examination 2011 ( IBPS CWE Clerks Recruitment 2011 )”.
(2) Candidate is now ready to apply Online by clicking on the option “Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre November 2011″ to open up the IBPS Clerk Exam Online Application Form 2011.
(3) In case candidates are remitting their IBPS CWE Exam application fees / intimation charges (offline) through CBS / NEFT, candidates will have to enter their basic details including fee payment details and upload the photograph and signature in the Online Application Form for IBPS CWE Exam 2011. However in case of payment through Online Payment Mode the Application Format will consist of an additional page.
(4) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
(5) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the IBPS Common Written Test Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “Submit” button at the end of the IBPS Bank Clerk Online Application format. Before pressing the “Submit” button, candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(6) After upload of photograph and signature, in case of candidates who have paid the requisite application fee / intimation charges through CBS / NEFT, a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference. OR
In case candidates wish to pay fees / intimation charges through the online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
If the online transaction has been successfully completed a IBPS CWE Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’. Candidates may then revisit the ‘IBPS CWE Apply Online 2011′ link and fill in their application details again.
(7) After applying online, the candidate should immediately take a printout of the system generated IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Online Application Form 2011, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the IBPS.
(8) No acknowledgment will be given for online registration. However a Registration Number and Password will be generated and an email / sms intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form. If candidates do not receive the email and sms intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their IBPS CWE Exam 2011 online application has not been successfully registered.
(9) An IBPS Common Written Examination Online Application which is incomplete in any respect such as without the photograph and signature uploaded in the IBPS Exam 2011 online application form will not be considered valid.
(10) Request for change / correction in any particulars in the IBPS Clerk Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances after the last date for Editing / Updating application details specified. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form for IBPS CWE Exam 2011.
(11) Candidates are advised in their own interest to IBPS CWE 2011 apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the IBPS’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
(12) IBPS Recruitment Cell does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
(13) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such IBPS Exam applications would be rejected.
(14) Any information submitted by an applicant in his / her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed requisite.
Note : There is a provision to modify the submitted IBPS Clerical Exam 2011 Online Application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the Online Application if any. This modification facility will be available up to 26.09.2011.
After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care while filling in the Online Application for IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Jobs 2011. Please note that no modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees / intimation charges through the online mode.
IBPS Clerk Call Letters for Common Written Examination 2011 :
The date of the All India Common Written Examination has been tentatively fixed for 27.11.2011 (Sunday). However, the date of IBPS Common Written Examination shall be intimated in the IBPS CET Clerk Exam Call Letter along with the Centre / Venue address.
All eligible candidates should download their IBPS CWE call letter and Information Handout from the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in by entering his / her details registration Number and Password / Date of Birth, after 11.11.2011. No hard copy of the CWE call letter 2011 / Information Handout will be sent by post.
Candidates have to bring their call letter along with Original Fee Payment Receipt (e-receipt / fee payment challan / NEFT payment Receipt) and their photo identity proof in original as well as a photocopy while attending the written examination and will have to submit Original Fee Payment Receipt (e-receipt / fee payment challan / NEFT payment Receipt) and photocopy of the photo identity proof along with IBPS Examination Call Letter 2011.
Identity Verification :
In the IBPS examination hall, the CWE call letter along with the Original Fee Payment Receipt (ereceipt / fee payment challan / NEFT payment Receipt) and a self attested photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity such as PAN Card / Passport / Driver’s Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer / People’s Representative along with a photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his / her details on the IBPS Clerk call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the IBPS Common Written Examination 2011.
Candidates are advised to remain in touch with IBPS’s website for any information which may be put for further guidance. Decision of the IBPS in respect of all matters pertaining to this examination would be final and binding on all candidates.
IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2011 Important Dates :
Start date for IBPS CWE Clerk Online Registration : 25.08.2011
Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges ( both dates inclusive ) : 24.08.2011 to 23.09.2011
Last date for Common Written Examination Online Registration : 24.09.2011
Last date for Editing IBPS Clerk Application Details : 26.09.2011
Download of Clerk Call letter for Common Written Examination After : 11.11.2011
IBPS Common Written Examination Date 2011 for Clerical Cadre : 27.11.2011
Click On below Link for IBPS Common Written Examination for Clerks (In 19 Public Sector Banks) Complete details & Online Application Form
IBPS Clerk Online Application Form 2011 IBPS Online Apply,ibps 2011 clerk notification, ibps clerk cbs challan, ibps clerk neft challan form, ibps clerk online application, ibps clerk online apply, ibps clerk online apply last date,ibps 2011 clerk notification, ibps clerk cbs challan, ibps clerk neft challan form, ibps clerk online application, ibps clerk online apply, ibps clerk online apply last date,IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment 2011 Online / Offline Application Form