Bank of India Recruitment 2011 for Incharge, SSPS; Apply Online
BANK OF INDIA (BOI)
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
BOI Recruitment for Incharge, SSPS November 2011
Bank of India (BOI), a Leading Public Sector Bank requires Incharge, SSPS on Payment of Rs.30000 Per Month purely on contract basis. For the Recruitment of Incharge, SSPS, Bank of India (BOI) is inviting ONLINE applications from eligible candidates. There are 43 vacant Posts for Different states in all over the country. Candidates having all required qualifications for the post may apply online from 09/11/2011 to 28/11/2011 through the website www.bankofindia.co.in. Before apply online candidates are required to go through the details which has been described in the following paragraphs.
Total 43 posts are vacant for Incharge, Star Swarojgar Prashikshan Sansthan [ SSPS ]. Out of this, 22 vacancies are for general category, 6 are for SC, 3 are for ST and rest 12 are for OBC candidates. These vacancies are mainly for the state of Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa and West Bengal.
Age limit and qualification : Candidates interested in the above position should not be more than 65 years of age. Candidates should posses the degree of graduation or post graduation with the proficiency in local language. candidates should be a retired bank officer and should have worked in MMGS-III and above in any of the bank of India. Candidates with higher qualification will be preferred.
Salary : Candidates will get salary of Rs, 30000/- per month.
Pay application fee & Apply online from: 09/11/2011
Last date of fees Payment: 26/11/2011
Last date for applying online: 28/11/2011
Post Name: Incharge, Star Swarojagar Prashikshan Sansthan (SSPS)
Vacancies: Total 43 Posts (SC – 06, ST – 03, OBC – 12, UR – 22)
State wise Vacancy details:
Jharkhand – 11, Madhya Pradesh – 11, Karnataka – 01, Maharashtra – 11, Orissa – 02,
Remuneration: Rs.30000 Per Month
Age: should not be more than 65 years as on 01/11/2011
Uttar Pradesh – 06, West Bengal – 01
• A Retired Bank Officer who has worked in MMG Scale-III in BOI or any other Public Sector Bank. Those Retired Officer are also eligible for the post who have taken VRS
• Those who have worked More than 20 years in BOI or any other public Sector Bank and out of which 15 years experience should be as an officer
• Those are also eligible for the post who have worked at least 3 years as Branch Manager in a Rural Branch
• Candidates must be a graduate or Post graduate from a university recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC). Those who have higher Qualifications will be preferred
• Candidates should have proficiency in Local Language
• Only those candidates are eligible for this post who are physically fit and may carry out the duties i.e. Selected candidates on the post of Incharge, SSPS will have to do several works like; Identification & Selection of Trainees, Mapping the training Requirements, customizing training curriculum etc.
Selection of the eligible candidates on the post of Incharge, SSPS will be made through Interview only which will be of 100 Marks. Candidates will have to obtain at least 50 Marks out of these 100 Marks. Candidates who belong to SC /ST / PWD / OBC Category will have to secure at least 45 Marks for qualifying the interview. Final Selection of the candidates will be made on performance in the Interview and decision of the bank.
Candidates will have to pay application fees of Rs.300 through a Payment Challan downloaded from the website of BOI.
How to apply:
Online application can be made through the website www.bankofindia.co.in from 09/11/2011 to 22/11/2011. For apply online, candidate must have a valid email id. Candidates, who are going to apply online, must follow the given steps
How to apply:
Application should be made through the website of Bank of India online at www.bankofindia.co.in by clicking on the link called ‘click apply on-line in the page http://www.bankofindia.com/career.aspx and online application can be submitted from 09th November to 28th November 2011
Last date to submission of online application: 28th of November 2011
1. Log on to www.bankofindia.co.in, Go to “Recruitment / Carrier” Page and Take a Print out of “Payment Challan”
2. Go to the Nearest branch of Bank of India and Pay application fess and get Candidates’ Copy with Transaction ID, Branch Name
3. Re-Visit the www.bankofindia.co.in go to “Recruitment / Carrier” Page and Click on “Apply Online”
4. Fill up online application format by giving Fees Details and other required information and click on submit
5. After successfully submission of online application, candidates are required to take a print of the application and note down the Registrations Number and Passwords for further use
6. Print out of the online application and Candidates’ Copy of Payment challan must be retained by the candidates for producing at the time of Interview
Download Payment Challan:
Download Payment Challan:
BOI Incharge, SSPS Advertisement Details:
Official Website: http://www.bankofindia.com