KVPY – 2012
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE
BANGALORE – 560 012
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2012, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2012 Application Form. Stream SP (Basic Sciences including Engineering/Medicine) stands withdrawn from 2012 KVPY Fellowship award
KVPY – 2012 Scholarship Program Apply Online
The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals for Study in India.
Selection to the program takes into account academic performance / excellence and demonstrated skill / interest in pursuing research as career.
Stream SA: Students enrolled in the XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2012-13 and have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination.
Students promoted through both the Summative Assessments-II conducted by the school and conducted by the Board are eligible to apply, if they satisfy the eligibility criteria. If the students have obtained a letter grade in the qualified examination, they are requested to convert it into an appropriate % and fill-up the application form.
Stream SA – Mentoring Scheme: Eligibility same as above and the students need not apply separately for the Mentoring Scheme.
A Mentoring list over and above the regular merit list will be prepared. The students under the mentorship list will not be eligible for any fellowship. Their fellowship will be activated when these students enrol in an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./Int.M.Sc./M.S.) after their XII Standard/(+2).
During the mentoring period of one year, they will be invited for Summer Programme/ Vijyoshi Program and their travel and other related expenses will be met by KVPY.
Stream SX: Students enrolled in XII Standard/ (+2) (Science subjects) during the academic year 2012–13 and aspiring to join an undergraduate program in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./Int. M.Sc./M.S.) for the session 2013–14 provided they have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination.
Stream SB: Students enrolled in the 1st year of B. Sc./B.S./Int. M.Sc./M.S. during the academic year 2012–13 and have secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects in the XII Standard Board Examination.
Empowerment initiative for SC/ST students in the KVPY Fellowship Program:
A number of additional fellowships (up to 100) exclusively for the meritorious SC/ST students under the various streams stated above will be operated. A special orientation program for the selected SC/ST students will be organized.
I understand I have to download my hall ticket
APPLICATION FORM – 2012
Please go through the following instructions in detail and then click on at bottom to proceed to the application form.
If the applicants have obtained a letter grade in the qualifiing examination, they are requested to convert it into an appropriate % and fill-up the application form.
- For all streams
- A soft copy of your passport-size photograph in .jpg or .gif format only and between a minimum of 1kb and a maximum of 150kb in size has to be uploaded.
- Please ensure that the photo is of the correct size and that your face is clearly visible.
- Please also ensure that the images are not too big to look at on the computer screen. They should ideally be the size of a passport photograph when viewed on the screen (approx. 150px wide and 180 px high).
- Applications with photos wherein the face is difficult to identify might be rejected.
- Scanned signature in .jpg or .gif has to be uploaded (approx. 150px wide and 60px high).
- Challan/Pay-in-slip to be sent (if applicable), which can be downloaded from these links:
» Download the challan/pay-in slip in .pdf format
» Download the challan/pay-in slip in .doc format
- Please ensure that you enter this form on a machine attached to a printer, since you will have to take a printout of the completed online application (step 4) for transmitting to KVPY office. Please also ensure that you have taken a print of the completed form ie. step 4 in which your automatically generated application number is mentioned.
- In case you notice an error in details that you have submitted, please go through the application process all over again and ensure that you send only the application form which contains the correct details.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications such as handwritten, manually corrected entries, incorrect/non-submission of payment challan etc. will be rejected and the processing fee will be forfeited.
- Last date for closing of online application is 7th September 2012 at twelve O’ clock midnight.
Correspondence and/or enquiries (telephone, email, fax) will NOT be entertained.
Tags: apply online, KVPY – 2012, Scholarship Program
« HPCL Engineering Graduates Recruitment through GATE 2013 http://www.uppsc.org.in/results.htm UP Combined Lower Subordinate Services (Pre) exam 2009 answer key released »