Indian Republic Day Parade Tickets 26th January 2012 | Ticket Booking Centres | Live Streaming of 63 Republic Day
26th January 2012 – Indian Republic Day Parade Tickets| Ticket Booking Centres | Live Streaming
To facilitate the public to witness the Rajpath and turn Retreat ceremony at Vijay Chowk, the sale of tickets was already started.
The price of tickets for the Parade of 26 January 2012 will be Rs 300 and Rs 150 for reserved seats and Rs 50 and Rs 10 for unreserved seats. Tickets for the beating Retreat Ceremony (Full dress rehearsal), 28 January 2012 will be in Rs 50 and Rs 20 in and will not have reserved seats.
Republic Day Parade
Ticket Booking Centres for Republic Day Parade.
* India Tourism Development Corporation (IDTC) Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels. (Working days only).
* Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (DTDC) Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. (Working days only).
* Internal Sales Counters at North Block round about, South Block round about, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1 Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Shastri Bhawan (near Gate No. 1), India Gate (near Jamnagar House), Red Fort (near the police blockade). (10:00 until 05:30 every day).
* Parliament House Reception Office. (11 am to 4:00 Saturday / Sunday / public holidays closed).
* Government of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath. (Closed Sunday).
Republic Day parade is followed by a beating of Retreat ceremony in the afternoon twenty 9 January each year. Tickets are also available for this event at the above stores.
Live Webcast of Flag Hoisting Ceremony by Hon’ble President of India Followed by Republic Day Parade from Rajpath.
Tags: 26th January 2012 - Indian Republic Day Parade Tickets, Live Streaming, news, Republic Day, Ticket Booking Centres, Tickets for the beating Retreat Ceremony
« Republic Day Celebrations 26 January 2012 Live Watch Online National Anthem of India ‘Jana Gana Mana’ turns 100 »