SARVA SIKHYA ABHIYAN (S.S.A.)
www.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2012 School Education Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan : Part Time Instructor
Name of the organisation : School Education Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan ( tn.gov.in )
Name of the post : Recruitment for Part Time Instructor in 2012
The Principal Secretary/ State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has stated that in the Project Approval Board held for approving the supplementary Annual Work Plan & Budget 2010-11 in the context of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) provisions, 16549 Part-time instructors have been sanctioned for Tamil Nadu. Of these posts, 5253 Part-time instructor posts for Art Education, 5392 posts for Health and Physical Education and 5904 posts for Work Education have been sanctioned for Standard VI to VIII in Government schools where admission of children is more than one hundred.
In this connection, the Principal Secretary / State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has submitted proposals for filling up of 16549 Parttime instructors to Government schools for Standard VI to VIII.
The Government have examined the proposals of the Principal Secretary / State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan carefully and approved the recruitment process for the appointment of the 16549 Part-time instructors to Government schools for Standard VI to VIII.
1. Guidelines for recruitment.
The selection will be made in district level.
A committee is constituted as follows :
- Chief Educational Officer – Chairperson
- Chief Educational Officer (SSA) – Member Secretary
- District Elementary Educational Officer
- District level officer from the district in Health and Physical Education – Specialist concerned for Part Time teacher being selected.
- District level Specialist in Art Education – Specialist concurrence for Part Time teacher being selected.
- District level Specialist for respective work Education – Specialist concerned for Part Time teacher being selected in Music, (Vocal and Instrumental) Sewing, Horticulture, Life skill & communication skill, Masonry & Computer Application etc.
Chief Educational Officers for High and Higher Secondary Schools and District Elementary Educational Officers for Upper Primary schools will be the appointing authorities.
Applications for the Part-time teachers to be called for through dailies, media by making wide publicity and also from Employment Exchange.
The salary of the Part-time instructors will be Rs.5000 per month
The selection of candidates is to be made based on an interview conducted by the Committee.
Preference is to be given to the higher qualified candidate in respective trades and fields such as Bachelor’s degree where Diploma are also considered.
Subject to merit being equal, local area candidate and women candidate may be given priority in the selection.
2. Information to be recorded in the appointment orders.
• The appointment of Part-time instructors are purely temporary till the completion of the project period.
• The services of the Part-time instructors will be terminated without any notice if not required.
• Except gazetted holidays and Sundays no leave is eligible during period of service for candidates appointed as part-time instructors.
• No increment is eligible during the period of service.
• Considering the quantum of salary fixed and the work in schools Part Time Vocational Instructors now proposed to be selected should be allotted a minimum of 9 hrs of duty per week i.e., ½ working day in 3 days per week either 9.30 – 12.30 p.m. or 2 to 5.00 p.m. to be fixed by Head of the Institution. Due time table to be formed and given to them well in advance. Part Time Instructors are to work with the children after the school hours like other teachers also following the time schedule given by the Head Masters.
General Instructions :
This is information on School Education Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2012 / Vacancies / Careers / to be filled, for the post of Part Time Instructor.
If you are looking for jobs / career in School Education Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, you have to apply by downloading the application form given in the link above.
Full details of recruitment in School Education Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan can be had from the detailed advertisement link as given above.
Tags: Andhra Pradesh, careers, Current openings India, Gujarat, http://www.tn.gov.in/gosdb/gorders/sed/sedu_e_177_2011.pdf, jobs, Karnataka, Latest recruitment 2011, maharashtra, opportunities : Kerala Tamil Nadu, placement, Punjab, SARVA SIKHYA ABHIYAN (S.S.A.), Upcoming requirement, Vacancies, West Bengal, www.tn.gov.in
« Syllabi for GATe 2012 Examination Papers Bigg Boss 5 – 5 January 2012 Episode 95 Watch Online Part-1 »