www.epass.cgg.gov.in :: 2011-12 Fresher Scholarship Online Application
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Disabled, and Economically Backward Class students studying post matriculation courses on saturation approach to enable them to complete their education.
Students Eligible :
* Students who belong to the categories of SC (including BC-C), ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled) having annual parental income of Rupees One Lakh or below.
* Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
* Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
* Whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
* All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
* Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
* Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
* Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
* EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Scholarships Offered :
* RTF: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board.
* RTF is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year.
* MTF: Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates mentioned below:
Group Courses Rate per month
Attached Hostel Students Managed Hostel Day Scholars
Group-I Engg., Medicine, MBA, MCA, CPL 962 442 429
Group-II PG, M Phil, PhD, CA, Polytechnic, GNM 682 442 429
Group-III Degree 520 325 240
Group-IV Intermediate, ITI, Vocational, MPHW 520 325 182 Fresh Applications Submit the below Certificates need
1. SSC marklist
3. Income Declaration Form
5.College Admission Number
6. College Admission date
7. Hostel Admission Number ( if Available)
8. Hostel Admission date ( if vailable)
9.Passport Size Photo( Colour)
10. Valid Email address must
Fresh Application Registration (2011-12),fresh Application Guidelines , 21-11-2011
ePASS Website , Confirmation of SBI eZPay Card Bank Remittance Failure Guidelines,Scanned Documents Uploading(2010-11)/Correction of image (if marked as invalid by college) ,
Fresh/Renewals Print Application / Acknowledgement(2010-11,2011-12) ,
Fresh Application Edit(2010-11) , Fresh Not Recommended by Verification Officer/Distrcit Officer(Caste not correct/Not Bonafied)(2010-11) ,
Renewal Application Edit(2010-11)Submission of Renewal Applications(2011-12) Closed
College Verification Service was Opened in College Login.
Post Matric Scholarship Applications Registration service for 2009-10 and 2010-11 for the students studying in other States is available at District Welfare Officers
For any queries contact 040-23390228,040-23399863 (10:30AM-5:00PM) or e-mail to email@example.com
Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships