IGNOU Online submission of December 2011 TEE Form
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM
Please ensure that you have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Examination Form. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will NOT be issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by you.
1. Students are required to pay examination fee @ `.60/- per course for theory as well as practical. A late fee of `.300/- from 1 October, 2011 to 20 October, 2011 & Rs.500/- from 21 October, 2011 to 31 October, 2011 also needs to be included, if submitted during this period.
2. Mode of payment –
* Credit/Debit Card
* Demand Draft
* Cash Payment
3. Results of June, 2011 Term-end examinations are available on University website www.ignou.ac.in . Please see result status before filling examination form. Click here to see the result status of June,2011 Examination.
4. Select and enter Programme code and Examination Centre Code from the options available. If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
5. Select courses carefully. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
6. If you wish to submit on-line form please note the auto generated control No. for future reference.
7. In case you wish to make payment through credit card please select this option and make the payment. Note that 1.96% of the amount to be paid will be debited to your Credit Card Account towards transaction charges. Please retain the auto generated control no. for future reference
In case, you wish to submit on-line form and make payment by cash deposit at any of the Union Bank of India branches, please fill on-line examination form and submit after selecting this option. You are required to take print out of challan automatically generated and deposit required amount at Union Bank of India along with the challan. Please retain a copy of the same for future reference. However, you need not send anything by post. In case you have not downloaded Cash Challan, click here to download Cash Challan.
In case you wish to submit on-line form and make payment through a bank draft please select this option. Please keep the bank draft particulars ready with you before starting to fill the form and enter same at the appropriate place and submit. Please retain the auto generated control no. for future reference.
Students can purchase Demand Draft from any branch of Union Bank of India without any commission charge. Please keep note of computer generated control number for your reference for any correspondence. You are required to send demand draft along with copy of exam form to the Regional Centre under which your examination centre falls by Registered Post or Speed Post. You must mention your Enrolment No., Programme Name, and Computer generated control No. on the back side of the Demand Draft. Demand Draft is to be drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city of the Regional Centre under which your examination centre falls.
You will receive an acknowledgement with control number at the E-mail address given in the application form.
You may visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case you find the particulars are not available, you may submit the form again.
University issues hall-ticket to the students two weeks before commencement of Term-end Examination and also uploads the information on the university website. If you do not receive hall-ticket one week before commencement of examination, please download the hall-ticket from the website and report to the Examination Centre with your Identity Card issued by the University.
Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for those courses
In which required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted.
Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
Tags: exam form, http://exam.ignou.ac.in/, http://exam.ignou.ac.in/ENOApply.asp, IGNOU, ignou exam form, IGNOU Online submission of December 2011 TEE Form, IGNOU Term End Examination December 2011, results, time table
« IGNOU Time Table December 2011 Exam for MBA/MCA/BA/BCA | Tentative Datesheets for December 2011 Term-End Exam – IGNOU UP ELECTION 2012| UPCOMING UP Election |List of the Constituencies in Uttar Pradesh »