Admissions – M.Ed. Entrance Test
Instructions for Submitting Online M.Ed. Admission Test Form
Faculty of Education
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING THE ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION PROCESS
Have Acrobat reader installed on your computer. To Download Adobe Reader (Click Here).
Last Date of Form Submission: June 14, 2011
PROCESS OUTLINE FOR ADMISSION TO M.Ed.
Generation of Bank Challan.
Deposition of fee at State Bank of India.
Filling of Registration Form.
Send printout to address mentioned.
Appear in admission test.
Short-listed candidates appear for interview.
Selected candidates appear for Counseling.
Generating of Bank Challan
· Generate Bank Challan : Click on the link “GENERATE BANK CHALLAN” to start the registration process.
· Form fee is Rs. 1000.00 for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 500.00 for SC/ST candidates.
· Enter all the required information to Generate Bank Challan.
· Print the Challan.
· Go to any Branch of State Bank Of India and deposit the fee amount.
· Bank will retain its copy and return the other two copies meant for the Student and University, duly stamped.
· Bank will also provide you with a unique code number called the Journal Number.
Complete further formalities regarding Registration From Submission after depositing the application fee at the State Bank of India.
Admission Test (Admission Schedule)
The admission test will be held in the Department of Education on June 22, 2011 at 8:00 AM.
Candidates have to report for the admission test along with the admit card by 7:30 AM.
Selected candidates will be called for interview on July 5-6, 2011.
Please see the University website for updates and announcements before coming for the admission test or interview.
· Last Date of Form Submission: June 14, 2011
Do not send original documents. They would be needed only at the time of verification subject to the candidate being short listed.
If you have any queries, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· In case the candidates are unable to take a printout of the forms at the time of submission they can also take out the print of their Online Application Form by logging in through the link provided below. Login information is sent to your email ID
If there are any corrections on the application form, you can correct it by logging in to the editable form through the link provided below for this purpose. Login information is printed on the form and has also been sent to your email ID. Correct the entries if required and print the form again.
Wait for the declaration of merit list and other notices/announcements by frequently visiting the university website.
All legal matters will be subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction Only.
Tags: LU Admission form, LU M.Ed. Entrance Test, LU Online Admission Form, M.Ed. Entrance Test, University of Lucknow Admissions
« Lucknow University Admissions – Under Graduate Courses 2011-12 IT College-Isabella Thoburn College Under Graduate (U.G.) & Post Graduate (P.G.) Admission forms 2011-12 »